Dear Participants in JOINT IMEKO TC1-TC7-TC13-TC18 SYMPOSIUM
We are pleased to invite you to participate in Joint Imeko TC1-ТC7-TC13-ТC18 Symposium. Hosting international scientific seminars dedicated to data processing and measurement quality evaluation have become a good tradition in D.I. Mendeleyev Institute for Metrology. We look forward to seeing experts both in the field of theoretical metrology and in specific fields of measurements, along with representatives of academic research institutes and universities, exchange and discuss their views on reports to be presented at the sessions.
Please ignore the information below if you do not need visa to Russia or if you have already arranged or are going to obtain it through your channels.
The steps to follow, on our and your part, to arrange the visa support from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MID) are as follows:
- 1) We have already got a preliminary agreement with our visa support agent in Moscow (Rosstandart) that this procedure should go smoothly and quickly.
- 2) According to the existing rules, the MID will accept our applications for your visa support not earlier than 45 days in advance of the entry date.
- 3) Once it is accepted, within the period of 3 to 12 working days the MID will send the instruction (by telex) to the Consular Dept. of its Embassy in your country to issue your business visa.
- 4) As soon as we are informed about the telex number, we will let it know to you by email.
- 1) You will refer to this number when applying for your visa at the Russian Consulate in your country (please inquire there in advance about what documents you will need to submit).
- 2) In order for us to fill out the forms for our application to the MID, we will need some information listed in a special form, that will be sent to you upon your request.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions if something requires further clarification on that matter.
For visa support, please contact us by email after receiving confirmation of participation in the Symposium: email@example.com