Symposium objectives & joint topics
To emphasize that measurement science responds to the emerging needs of society.
To address the new challenges of the Industry 4.0 through cooperation of scientists under various TC’s.
Subject areas of the papers can cover (but not be limited to) the following topics:
- Measurement science as a basis of methods and instruments of cognition
- Tendencies and innovations in the development of measurement methods and measuring instruments
- Methodological issues related to measurements of various quantities
- Application of inaccurate data in measurements
- Measurement procedure as a reference.
- Concepts, terms and definitions in measurement science and their development
- Provision of measurement information trustworthiness in the era of Industry 4.0.
- Measurements as a basis for predicting development processes
- Role of information and its accumulation in measurement processes
- Expert assessments and specifics of their application in measurements
- Multidimensional measurement models and their realization in measuring instruments
- Development of measurement models and measuring instruments based on biomimetics
- Social and ethic aspects of measurements, including risks of making decisions
- New tendencies in teaching measurement science
- Real and virtual tools for education and training in measurement
- Measurements of knowledge. Correlation between education and knowledge
- Measurements of quantities characterizing humans and their development
- Measurements of quantities characterizing society and its development
- Measurements of quantities characterizing health in the era of Industry 4.0
- Measurements of various quantities in living systems
- Biological sensors and their application in measuring instruments
- Medical information systems
- Measurement and simulation evaluation of quantities determining human movements and sensation of the environment
- Measurement of quantities characterizing human cognition process and its development